• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Hawaii - US Bank Stadium of Minneapolis - Saturday, 3/4/23 - 3 PM Central

If I was HI, I'd be why did we travel 10 hrs to play HERE? Let's host our own tournament. EVERYONE wants to go to HI.

That setup is awful.
Some times, even those with beautiful weather all year around want to get away from it. Hmm, not me!! I loved all my trips to Hawaii. In fact, I miss Hawaii. Used to go all the time, with my oldest daughter and family living there. :)

If I was HI, I'd be why did we travel 10 hrs to play HERE? Let's host our own tournament. EVERYONE wants to go to HI.

That setup is awful.
Also, as I iterated the other day, playing in a guaranteed "empty" stadium is irresponsible! Sorry, but whoever is in charge needs to get this fixed!! Omaha or Lincoln and you have sell outs, for sure. This is nothing new, right? Hmm! :Wave:

Last edited:
Feeling good here and now the Ole Miss game is (a little) on house money! Bats clearly a lot more formidable through the lineup than 2022 and good ABs throughout, even the ones ending up in Ks are several pitches (as much as we still hate the RISP Ks with less than two outs). The three runs conceded by the relievers probably caused some tension, but ya gotta get em reps and, runs aside, they threw strikes. Can work with that I think. And Drew escaping scoreless in ninth has to boost his mojo a skosh. Let’s get tomorrow.

GBR!

Another goo game to attend in person. There were more fans there on the weekend.

Bats are night and day better than last year and pitching is rounding into form.

Tomorrow will be tough, but our bats should keep us in it and our pen is fully loaded with Brockett , Perry, and Worthley. Heck maybe even Shay could give us an inning.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back