• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs GA Southern Game Thread (9/10/22)

Maryland at Charlotte (1AA)
Time | 3:30 pm ET
Location | Jerry Richardson Stadium (Charlotte, NC)

Charlotte 49ers ......... 1-A, FBS. Though 49ers home stadium, only 15,300 capacity.

My niece was Charlotte alumni.

Last edited:

LET'S GO
Best Football Ball White Background Stock Photos, Pictures ...
CORNHUSKERS
!!!

BEAT THE GEORGIA SOUTHERN
iu
EAGLES
!!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Hooray::Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Shout:

Nothing would make me happier than for NU to run for over 300 yards! Run it all day and make the bigs up front make some big holes and pancake blocks! It's 50 and drizzly here in Denver so it feels like Lincoln and we're having a big tailgate party! Go Big Red!

Nothing would make me happier than for NU to run for over 300 yards! Run it all day and make the bigs up front make some big holes and pancake blocks! It's 50 and drizzly here in Denver so it feels like Lincoln and we're having a big tailgate party! Go Big Red!

I feel like today's game could be one of Scott's biggest games of his career. He has a chance to show the fans he's turned the corner by making a statement with a big win and a stout defense. They know they can't look past anyone and especially with Oklahoma coming up this game could be dangerous. Stay focused, stay disciplined and stay hungry and run the ball down their throat and give the Sooners something to worry about! GO BIG RED!

Last edited:

I feel like today's game could be one of Scott's biggest games of his career. He has a chance to show the fans he's turned the corner by making a statement with a big win and a stout defense. They know they can't look past anyone and especially with Oklahoma coming up this game could be dangerous. Stay focused, stay disciplined and stay hungry and run the ball down their throat and give the Sooners something to worry about! GO BIG RED!
Beating Georgia Southern would not be a statement win...unless, perhaps the final score is 77-0.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back