• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Fresno State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Washut @RobinWashut · Gregory on Fresno St.’s o-line: "I don’t know who coaches them to play like that, but obviously they have a dirty coach or something."

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · What I grasped more than anything tonight: <s>#</s>Huskers will be in a few nail-biters. Pierson-El return threat will make huge difference in them

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · <s>#</s>Huskers D much improved. At least 6 three-and-outs. 13 punts. FSU gave up avg 5.5 TFL first 2 gm. NU had 12. 4 sacks (FSU had given up 2)

John Gaskins @937JohnGaskins · Beyond the stats, <s>#</s>Huskers defense just caught the eyes a lot more tonight. Got to ball faster. Swarmed. BIG hits. Lots of pressure up front

Robin Washut@RobinWashut · Gregory on Fresno St.’s o-line: "I don’t know who coaches them to play like that, but obviously they have a dirty coach or something."

Obviously he asks the stat-keeper to protect his boys in the stats as well. One QBH was all NU was credited with by the homer score keepers. Gregory was in the QB grill multiple times. I can't even count how many times in the pbp I said something to the effect "QB hit as he throws the ball away."

Yup I agree....and kicking an onside kick down 30 points further showed this....but Bo shoved it down his throat in reverse

Obviously he asks the stat-keeper to protect his boys in the stats as well. One QBH was all NU was credited with by the homer score keepers. Gregory was in the QB grill multiple times. I can't even count how many times in the pbp I said something to the effect "QB hit as he throws the ball away."

Yup I agree....and kicking an onside kick down 30 points further showed this....but Bo shoved it down his throat in reverse

The key on the onside kick is we had been playing our 2s and 3s for the last 2 or 3 series. When the other team shows enough respect for you to take their foot off the pedal, you should reciprocate a little.

Last edited:

They had a freshman walk on kicker. I think they are entitled to practice in game like situations when there is very little hope of a come from behind victory.

I know the team loves Bo and all that and I understand that is what makes Bo, well Bo. I was just struck with the contrast. Of course you could answer that Bo's team scored 55 points and has won three games and Tim's team scored 19 points and is winless.

Still it looks bad on national tv IMHO.

This was not national TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back