• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA VS CREIGHTON - BASEBALL THREAD 4/10/12

Awesome outing for Keller! Hitters took advantage of Jays errors. Aggressive base running. Nicely timed double plays. All in all a good night fr the Huskers on National tv.

Awesome outing for Keller! Hitters took advantage of Jays errors. Aggressive base running. Nicely timed double plays. All in all a good night fr the Huskers on National tv.

You're right! I forgot to worry about our Huskers being on a televised game!!

BTW, I watched BTN on 610, the 1/2 hour baseball show today. They showed the standings, showing we won the series vs Iowa, but they did not show the hilites. I thought, after that great comeback, they would show it! From what I saw, I think our game was the only one that was NOT shown! Is this channel owned by espn????? They didn't even show the hilites of our Husker softball, either, showing other softball games.

Thank goodness, I can watch the 1/2 hour Nebraska Athletics show :)

Last edited:

Not much of a crowd tonight.

Very late in getting there for many last night. I have not looked at the box score but guessing there were around 5K there from my looking around. There was a lot less blue in the park last night than most years for the game in Lincoln

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back