• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Colorado (9/7/19)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Back in Boulder after a long layoff with the Huskers having the chance to open the season 2-0. Which make no doubt about it would be a huge boost to the 2019 season coming off of back to back 4-8 seasons.

Both teams come in at 1-0.

Nebraska enters the game as the slight favorite on the road.

Game can seen on FOX starting at 2:30 PM CDT from Boulder, Colorado.

Pre/Game/Post can be heard here starting at 8:25 AM CDT: https://huskers.com/watch/?Archive=2944&type=Archive

The 25th ranked Huskers have lost 7 straight road games - one shy of the school record. The Buffs, meanwhile, have dropped eight in a row against ranked teams, all by at least 14 points.
WOW! I hadn't realized that we have lost 7 straight on the road. OUCH! This will be a huge lift to our Huskers if we, when, we win this game. GBR!!!

Friend of mine raises Buffalo's here in Connecticut. They are some real mean SOB's if you aren't careful around them....

Friend of mine raises Buffalo's here in Connecticut. They are some real mean SOB's if you aren't careful around them....

Ralphie as I am sure you are aware has been a female over the years because of the size and as you pointed out can be very dangerous which is why they do not use males.

Hey @Red Reign, Lil 'All 'N' is home. Since we are busy until game time, I won't be able to help make the game day thread as good as it can be with tweets from coaches, players, and others. I know you can handle it. GBR!

Looking at weather forecasts looks like we catch a break as it doesn't show any thunderstorms! Going to freaken hot at 85+ so our lads had better be in good condition!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back