• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Volleyball World Record Bobble Head Doll

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Just became available today (9/29). Click here for details and ordering information.

Nebraska Volleyball  Record-Setting Bobblehead.jpg

Agreed. I wish it was a bit more volleyball-centric. If it said Nebraska Cornhuskers Women's Volleyball on the front, or a female version of Herbie, or someone iconic for Husker volleyball like Jordan Larson or Coach Cook instead of Herbie, that would make it even better. But it's still cool and I ordered one.
Why not make a Harriet Husker. Other schools have female versions. UCLA comes to mind. There are women on the farm right?

Why not make a Harriet Husker. Other schools have female versions. UCLA comes to mind. There are women on the farm right?

Send ADTA an email with the suggestion. Get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

Send ADTA an email with the suggestion. Get the ball rolling.

As on top of things as TA has been, I'm sure if someone has suggested it - and I'm guessing they have - and Trev thinks it's a good idea, then it will happen at some point.

If you check this thread I ordered it on october 2nd
They have emailed me so I know they know me

Last edited:

I have an email saying they will notify me when the order is ready, so still waiting
I contacted the company and got this response.

The bobbleheads have always been expected to ship in January. This was clear in the press release (“The bobbleheads, which are expected to ship in January, are $40 each plus a flat-rate shipping charge of $8 per order.”) and on the product page in multiple spots (see screenshot below and the product page at this link). Customers have to click a box acknowledging that they understand it is a pre-sale as well.

bobble.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back