• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska v. Northwestern Game 1.

Did they ever say if there were Husker fans there today?

Yeh, about 255! :rolfl:

Actually, they did say there were some Husker fans. They didn't give any estimate. Heck,
with only 256 in attendance, they could have counted! ;)

I would think there would be at least that many husker fans. Maybe not on a Friday, but I bet there are more than 250 husker fans Sat. and Sun.

Yeh, about 255! :rolfl:

Actually, they did say there were some Husker fans. They didn't give any estimate. Heck,
with only 256 in attendance, they could have counted! ;)[/QUOT

Wasn't THAT long ago that was our attendance....and that was including me and my wife! :eek:

Thanks for the PBP CBob. Sorry I couldn't join in, but I just got home from the salt mine.

Yeh, you were probably by the pool, also! ;) That's ok. I am not sure about tomorrow. We have a dance at Highland Hills Assisted Living. My mom lives there, so I have no excuse of getting out of it! :eek:

I will do what I can. Nice win, today, guys. We are almost to the 20-win mark. later :)

GO BIG RED!!! :thumbsup: :wave:

Last edited:

img005.jpgnot sure how 2 make this bigger, but this was me and my buddies on MT. Buck. We were the first ones to claim it as seating. Will try and figure it out and post more pictures from the MT. Buck day's

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back