• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska v. Illinois 2021 Ireland!

watching the Rugby World cup, saw the Irish destroy Samoa on Saturday (47-5) ... so, who knows, perhaps start a transatlantic pipeline ;)
I guarantee you there are some dudes over there that are phenomenal athletes. Problem is, most know nothing about American football. Probably even baseball also. Lol

I think the last overseas game was Tokyo ...... Huskers vs ??? (too lazy to search)

update: Huskers vs KSU, 1992

https://journalstar.com/yards-touch...cle_ce261b57-f0d3-5570-a2e8-2b5247405ff0.html

Illini and Huskers will share plane?

qAy1FGM.png

I immediately thought of that KState game. I remember seeing an interview with one of the OL (Taylor? Dr. Rob? I forget who) that said the Wildcat players were so pissed having to share a cramped, 14 hour flight with the Huskers after we beat their heads in. Talk about the long road of defeat.

I don’t remember that Tokyo game at all. I do remember those games we played in Hawaii. This is cool—I wish it was a bigger match up but that is probably by design by the U? ND would have been fun.

i've been to Ireland, Oklahoma, Purdue, and Minnesota, but never been to Michigan State. Think I'll go there instead. Of course my kids want me to take them to Ireland, damn.....

American football in Aviva Stadium.
  • 2012: Navy vs. Notre Dame***
  • 2016: Georgia Tech vs. Boston College***
  • 2021: Illinois vs. Huskers .... Illinois is a religious school ? ;) . BTW, years ago, I thought Purdue was a Catholic school .... not true
*** Catholic schools​
Capacity for 51,700 spectators, no bench, all seats. Nice field surface (natural grass). Fairly new stadium .... 2010 opened. Chief tenant: Irish Rugby Football.

330px-Aviva_Stadium%2C_American_football_pitch_dimensions.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviva_Stadium

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back