• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska v. Illinois 2021 Ireland!

My sister lives in Dublin and her company has a box there. My partner also works for a company with a box in that stadium and her boss works from Dublin. I'm not counting on anything besides a place to stay, bit it would be cool if free tickets or a box came through!

My sister lives in Dublin and her company has a box there. My partner also works for a company with a box in that stadium and her boss works from Dublin. I'm not counting on anything besides a place to stay, bit it would be cool if free tickets or a box came through!

You know you will have to bring enough to share with the entire class!

You know you will have to bring enough to share with the entire class!
I will definitely keep other Huskermax travelers in mind IF my sister/fiance end up getting any sort of discounted/free tickets or boxes. Would nothing more than to drink and party with some of our best. Worst off I have a free place to stay so I'll probably be there either way. For me it is simply refreshing to know that two of the closest women in my life are potential contacts for boxes/tickets at a major venue. Both of whom come from less than advantaged backgrounds... I won't digress into politics as I tend to do, it's just important to point out IMO. Love you all! I will share whatever I get, if that is anything.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back