• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska=Texas since one second was put back on the clock.

Sooner 24

BOOMER SOONER!!!
20 Year Member
1652034426585.jpeg

With a whole lot fewer 4&5 stars.

The decline of Texas is hard to understand. They are the landmark university in one of the most talent rich areas in the country. And they do have a long tradition of supporting Texas football.

You'd think even a really dumb administration and coach working with that leg up would have to be really good a lot of the time, and only not so good only rarely.

I really don't get it. The population just of Houston and Dallas/Ft Worth together is greater than that of Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado and South Dakota put together.

The decline of Texas is hard to understand. They are the landmark university in one of the most talent rich areas in the country. And they do have a long tradition of supporting Texas football.

You'd think even a really dumb administration and coach working with that leg up would have to be really good a lot of the time, and only not so good only rarely.

I really don't get it. The population just of Houston and Dallas/Ft Worth together is greater than that of Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado and South Dakota put together.
Texas only has support when they win. As far as passionate fan bases go, I’d suggest Texas and Nebraska fan bases are far far apart. I suppose it comes back to that thing again, there is nothing to do in Nebraska. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine the angst if the Huskers had that many 4 and 5 stars and had this same record? Heads would have exploded by now. And texas plays in the big 12, take that for what it's worth.
Which team has the more positive trajectory? I don’t think it’s the one in Lincoln.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back