• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska parents are ready to UNLEASH on the Big Ten with a lawsuit 21 AUG 2020

I hope the parents follow through on their threat....reading Mr. Flood's comments above it sounds like it was more of a scare tactic to me, however.

Would FOIA apply here? I have no idea how that might work in this situation.
Yes, at least to the 13 public universities, as well as the Michigan governor's office. B1G is not specifically subject to those requests. But you'd potentially make each university president's communications, recording of meetings, and/or "vote" public.
I hope the parents follow through on their threat....reading Mr. Flood's comments above it sounds like it was more of a scare tactic to me, however.
Sounded like standard legalese to me - no response received yet, and he's going to talk to his clients to confirm before filing anything.

Has anyone started a GoFundMe page to help support the parents in this potential lawsuit? If not it should get set up because I'm sure they would have no problem getting plenty of money to support their cause.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back