• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska one of the top locations in college football

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
The data is a couple of years old but Nebraska is one of the top locations for college football. No surprise here.

A ReviewTrackers study analyzed 140,000 online reviews to rank NCAA football stadiums for the best bands, most loyal alumni, loudest crowds, tailgates, and most school spirit.
  1. Top 3. Texas A&M, University of Nebraska, and University of Alabama had the highest overall rated stadiums in NCAA football.

Link

I've seen a lot of college football in different venues and I can't argue this at all. Nebraska is special.

The loudest stadium being Autzen Stadium at Oregon is laughable IMO. I have been to a couple of games there and didn't find it overly loud. It may be loud for a PAC 12 school, but that is only because most of their stadiums are half empty most the time.

LINK ...... mostly skewed.

NCAA vs. NFL .....
As it turns out, the NCAA football experience is a *bit* different than professional sports.
"bit" different? No, take my word for it, COMPLETELY different atmosphere.

Drunk Behavior graphic ......
Folsom and Camp Randall not listed? Could be non-alcohol urine beverages ;)

OU Gaylord stadium not listed for every category. Weird. I attended opening season game for every year. Attention @Sooner 24. What ya think?

Last edited:

The loudest stadium being Autzen Stadium at Oregon is laughable IMO. I have been to a couple of games there and didn't find it overly loud. It may be loud for a PAC 12 school, but that is only because most of their stadiums are half empty most the time.
I thought the loudest stadium is Washington Huskies stadium (not listed). UTSA Roadrunners :rolleyes:

Autzen capacity kinda small .... 50K I think.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back