• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska offers Santino Marucci, 2021 QB

No its 2021 however already in the 2021 offers thread. So nothing new here

Was offered yesterday morning.

I assume Marucci is a 2020 prospect... You may want to update the thread title.

Last edited:

Need someone to research how many D1 teams have had two scholarship Santinos.....could be a killer trivia question.

Horrible throwing motion but some serious arm strength. I bet the staff can straighten it out. Anyone know how many visits he’s taking?

Jupiter (Fla.) The Benjamin School QB Santino Marucci

- Quarterback is a production business and few in the state, regardless of class, are firing on all cylinders like the junior has been out of the gates. A good athlete who can make plays in the pocket or on the move, he has proved accurate and hasn't been afraid to push the ball downfield with success. He has helped his team to an undefeated mark so far in 2019, showing more diverse releases with constant zip on the football. Decisive and quick through progressions, Marucci is now the No. 1 pro-style passer in the state and could challenge for top prospect at the position before all is said and done. He has combined for 12 touchdowns in about eight quarters of action as a junior. A handful of programs have offered Marucci, including Kentucky, Wake Forest and Nebraska.

$mall private school in Florida, Jack Nicklaus' grandkids went here. The one that went to FSU and I think he's at Miami Dolphins now transferred out of this school and went across the street to a much larger public school for exposure & competition.

Jupiter (Fla.) The Benjamin School QB Santino Marucci

- Quarterback is a production business and few in the state, regardless of class, are firing on all cylinders like the junior has been out of the gates. A good athlete who can make plays in the pocket or on the move, he has proved accurate and hasn't been afraid to push the ball downfield with success. He has helped his team to an undefeated mark so far in 2019, showing more diverse releases with constant zip on the football. Decisive and quick through progressions, Marucci is now the No. 1 pro-style passer in the state and could challenge for top prospect at the position before all is said and done. He has combined for 12 touchdowns in about eight quarters of action as a junior. A handful of programs have offered Marucci, including Kentucky, Wake Forest and Nebraska.

Says he's the top rated pro-style QB. Haven't we been more focused on dual-threat?

Says he's the top rated pro-style QB. Haven't we been more focused on dual-threat?

Athleticism is a prerequisite if Nebraska is going to offer, Verduzco has said as much. I wouldn't read too much into the "pro-style" category they've put him in. If Nebraska likes him, he's athletic enough to run the RPO elements of the offense and keep defenses on their toes with the threat of his legs.

Athleticism is a prerequisite if Nebraska is going to offer, Verduzco has said as much. I wouldn't read too much into the "pro-style" category they've put him in. If Nebraska likes him, he's athletic enough to run the RPO elements of the offense and keep defenses on their toes with the threat of his legs.

I'm ready to run some of those elements now. :Banana:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back