• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska offers JUCO DT Edwin Delva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....saw one of his games on the local PBS out here a few weeks back....he looked really good....I was wondering at the time if we might offer him and one other player....for a JUCO recruit he has some good offers.....based on the list I would say we are his best offer....under the radar guy who has started to pick up steam with schools....lot of offers for a JUCO guy....has Nebraska in his top 5 with Boise State, Kansas State, Tennessee and Oregon State....

In nine games in 2011, he had 29 total tackles including 8.5 TFL and 3 sacks.

3 to play 2 guy.....

Video (very quick off of the ball): http://www.hudl.com/athlete/591123/#highlights/7600383

North Miami Beach H.S.
Miami, FL
Antelope Valley CC
Lancaster, CA
Ht:6'3"Wt:290 lbs
Class:2013 (Junior College)
Rivals: 3-star, Scout 3-star, 247 NR,
Offers: Boise State, BYU, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Nebraska, Oregon State, Pitt, Purde, San Jose State, USF, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Utah, Washington State, W. Michigan

Last edited:

Plans to OV Nebraska.....really happy he got the offer from Coach K....I think we have a real shot at this one....just a gut feeling...

Huskers are in this one....especially since we arrived late to the party....final four of Oregon State, Nebraska, Kansas State & Tennessee....looking to visit Nebraska...only one official thus far to Oregon State...

Could use him that is for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back