• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Northwestern - 5-4-19 Ctrl - 2 pm (ctrl) - Miller Park

Don't worry fellow lemmings, *** has the propaganda machine cranked up and ready to pour out the excuses!!!
All is well all is well!

And of course the obligatory coach of the year, 2017 conference championships, Shiny World Series ring, good punter, Northern baseball, and all that other stuff...

Nobody who listens to or watches this team can claim anything other than we are a sloppy undisciplined team.

Yes our pitching is very good, but that is the only part of the game that has been even remotely serviceable for the past 5 or 6 weeks. -- just when a northern team should be finding its groove. At this point I'm attributing our late season swoons due to the off season coaching wearing off.

Don't worry fellow lemmings, *** has the propaganda machine cranked up and ready to pour out the excuses!!!
All is well all is well!

And of course the obligatory coach of the year, 2017 conference championships, Shiny World Series ring, good punter, Northern baseball, and all that other stuff...

okay

Yes, we've dominated the conference since Erstad took over. At least that's what somebody knowledgeable said on this board a few days ago

okay

Damn, Fromunda. You are just brutal with this!

Huskers will take the next two games. I can feel it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back