• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Must Win Today

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Besides all the obvious, as far as Conference standings, getting inter regionals and all that other stuff, here's why Nebraska must win

Friday night after the game, according to the Omaha World-Herald, some Illinois idiot yells out, "we sure took the air out of this &%$#@ place!"

Baseball is a cruel sport loaded with Karma, Nebraska must win today and some Husker fan (too bad Mean Gene wasn't still alive!) Needs to point out the obvious

I'm no erstad fan, obviously, but to have Illinois come in here and punk us like that, is unacceptable.

NU needs to retaliate and flex some muscle and send them back to Champaign without any air left in the dugout

p.s. as a tribute to ***, no post about, no post about erstad would be complete without mentioning our conference coach of the year, Darin erstad, and his 2017 Conference Championship which he single-handedly pulled the strings on winning. Certainly Nebraska could have never won that conference Championship without erstad at at the helm

I really thought Nebraska, along with baseball Karma would do it... Obviously I downplayed erstad effect, which clearly was an oversight on my part

Oh yes I need to mention conference coach of the year, 2017 Conference champions, good punter, Shiny World Series ring, Northern baseball, scholarship limitations, and all that other junk

I really thought Nebraska, along with baseball Karma would do it... Obviously I downplayed erstad effect, which clearly was an oversight on my part

Oh yes I need to mention conference coach of the year, 2017 Conference champions, good punter, Shiny World Series ring, Northern baseball, scholarship limitations, and all that other junk
:Bananalazy: :Thumbsdown: You are an ass!

Why don't you find another team to downgrade? You're pathetic! :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back