• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Thread (8/31/23)

LETS GO YOU BUGEATERS! Ski U Mah, Row the Boat and GOOOO GOPHERS!

ping me on the twitter box @Jformo if you are at the game and want to say hi. That includes you, @Pops

looking forward to getting this season on the rails. lots of new faces for my squad and i know what ya'll are experiencing with a new, yet proven, HC and staff.. getting that system set and rolling. definitely a good look hire for you guys, JUUUUST hoping there won't be too much success vs my squad. :)

here's to a good game, no injuries, and a big fat Gophers dub!

Last edited:

With a new QB, three new OL and a RB by committee it will be interesting to see if they can posses the ball as long as they have done in the past. Key will be can they limit penalties and turnovers with so many new faces?

Their WR Corp is very, very good and the strength on offense
The new transfer RB has put the ball on the carpet some. AK their qb has thrown a few Ints.
New line players, early and pressure, possible penalties.

I think that Rhule handled practices the right way this fall. I don't think that results in a win today but maybe I am snake bit. I always have dreams about our first game and for the past 15 years it seems like we are always losing our games. Same thing last night. But hopefully this defense is exciting enough to watch.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back