• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Minnesota Game Thread (8/31/23)

Interesting, wonder why I am getting it here. Been contemplating parting ways with DTV now that they don't have the Sunday Ticket, this would have definitely precipitated that.

That’s where I’m at. I’ll evaluate YouTubeTV over the next month or so and likely axe DirectTV. It rains hard down here. A lot. I frequently lose signal. Their market share will keep shrinking to focus on those without infrastructure to their area. Very small piece of the pie these days.

That’s where I’m at. I’ll evaluate YouTubeTV over the next month or so and likely axe DirectTV. It rains hard down here. A lot. I frequently lose signal. Their market share will keep shrinking to focus on those without infrastructure to their area. Very small piece of the pie these days.
Yeah, which is why I guess they have entered the streaming game. Albeit at the same price they charge satellite customers.

That’s where I’m at. I’ll evaluate YouTubeTV over the next month or so and likely axe DirectTV. It rains hard down here. A lot. I frequently lose signal. Their market share will keep shrinking to focus on those without infrastructure to their area. Very small piece of the pie these day

I have had YouTube TV for a year now, it works well. No issues.

We switched to youtubetv from att uverse. Wouldn't EVER go back. The family loves it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks