• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Iowa - 2:00 pm Ctrl - Sunday - 11/19/23

Picking up Merritt Beason was a real bonanza!! Just think, we have another year with her on this talent-laden volleyball team!!

Kudos to the Beast of Nebraska Volleyball!!

1700613022612.png

:Hair Fire::Happyrun::Rockon:

We are blessed to have such an engaging team to follow & celebrate with. Very few programs will ever have a team of this quality; and to think we can expect most if not all of the key elements back for another season.
Only a handful of teams are able to attract the best of the best recruits each year. I also admire Cook's dedication to home state players. If the Huskers win out and do well in the tournament, it would be hard to imagine any of the players leaving considering a possible similar run next year.

Roster management & playing opportunities will get interesting with 2 new freshmen & Jurevicious coming off redshirt. I would enjoy seeing Maggie concentrate on becoming a bball star.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back