• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Football Scholarship Distribution Chart

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member

Below is a running table of Nebraska’s current 85-player scholarship distribution chart.

Updated: 6/1/2022

Below is a running table of Nebraska’s current 85-player scholarship distribution chart.

There's a real chance for good continuity if Frost and Co. are able to put together a respectable season and retain their jobs this season.

Edit: Decoldest definitely wins the best name award this year.

Last edited:
There's a real chance for good continuity if Frost and Co. are able to put together a respectable season and retain their jobs this season.

I think we will need to get used to significant roster turnover. Between NIL, NFL and transfer portal … what we witnessed this off season will likely b3 one more prevalent.

I think we will need to get used to significant roster turnover. Between NIL, NFL and transfer portal … what we witnessed this off season will likely b3 one more prevalent.
While I agree it will be more common in the future, I hope we don't have to hit the portal as hard next year.

Timmy Bleekrode over the past so many seasons, I think ole Timmy's last name here gives him some competition in that department. It's been a Bleak Road for sure.

Why are some names highlighted in red and some not highlighted? I must have missed that somewhere.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back