• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska football: Jalen Hurts could be top transfer target for Huskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely baffled by people on here who are screaming no at a possible Jalen Hurts transfer. The guy has led his team to back to back National Championship games. He's a talented dual threat quarterback who could possibly thrive in the SF offense. You automatically assume he is going to hurt team chemistry, why? I've never heard negative things spoken about the kid. Is it because he played at Alabama that you all assume he's going to not be a good teammate. If bringing in a guy is going to upset or hurt Martinez and Gebbia then heck we better not recruit any high profile qb's for the next three years. You all fawn over every move SF (I do too) makes but somehow if he thinks Hurts would be a good addition to this team then he is wrong about that.

I mean its all probably a moot point as he has many other options including staying at Bama and I can imagine if he seeks to transfer he'll be looking for a waiver to play immediately.
I was one of the posters talking about team chemistry plus I don’t think Jaylen Hurts will thrive when you take him away from Alabama talent. If you go back and read some of the quotes from Scott Frost when asked about Burrow this past weekend his reply was somewhere along the line of: why would I muddy the water with a transfer quarterback? I will try to find his exact quote and post it.

I was one of the posters talking about team chemistry plus I don’t think Jaylen Hurts will thrive when you take him away from Alabama talent. If you go back and read some of the quotes from Scott Frost when asked about Burrow this past weekend his reply was somewhere along the line of: why would I muddy the water with a transfer quarterback? I will try to find his exact quote and post it.

I saw that comment...seems like SF is pretty happy with his QB room. I think the transfer discussion is quiet on purpose....and people said as much...that any transfer discussions would wait until after spring ball. I can't remember anywhere where SF point blank said he was looking but has been some speculation out there. He is on record as saying he likes a big QB room so we will see. Just my opinion but I think he's going to settle on his guy (AM) at some point this year. Others think TG this year and AM next year...which makes no sense to me but none of us know for sure. It will make the fall very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back