• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska continues to be stuck in yesteryear, and it's not helping the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

Recruit
5 Year Member
Almost comical that NU rolls out another alternative uniform that is so close to the current uniform nobody outside the program will ever know. Add to it that they install new turf and make no adjustments to modernize and update the look.

Clearly, NU has ZERO clue who their customers really are - and it's NOT a bunch of 60, 70 and 80 year-old fans that hate change. Their customer is every 15, 16, 17 and 18 year-old kid who has been blessed with exceptional athletic prowess. Alternate uniforms are made to appeal to exactly those kids. What does Alberts and his cronies do? Let's emphasize the "Scoring Explosion" that happened 40 years ago that not one of those kids cares about - and let's make the uniforms look almost the same as we have now! Real smart. Let's just keep thinking we were the greatest and we will start recruiting 5 stars like OSU, especially with the new duds that every kid in America has to be talking about... (sarcasm at it's best).

Even OU with their rich history updated their logo and uniform options to appeal to recruits first, fans second. I just find it hard to believe that Trev and company are that dumb.

I thought Trev was a good hire. With the moves he has made over the past 9 months - I don't think so anymore.

Just my opinion.

Almost comical that NU rolls out another alternative uniform that is so close to the current uniform nobody outside the program will ever know. Add to it that they install new turf and make no adjustments to modernize and update the look.

Clearly, NU has ZERO clue who their customers really are - and it's NOT a bunch of 60, 70 and 80 year-old fans that hate change. Their customer is every 15, 16, 17 and 18 year-old kid who has been blessed with exceptional athletic prowess. Alternate uniforms are made to appeal to exactly those kids. What does Alberts and his cronies do? Let's emphasize the "Scoring Explosion" that happened 40 years ago that not one of those kids cares about - and let's make the uniforms look almost the same as we have now! Real smart. Let's just keep thinking we were the greatest and we will start recruiting 5 stars like OSU, especially with the new duds that every kid in America has to be talking about... (sarcasm at it's best).

Even OU with their rich history updated their logo and uniform options to appeal to recruits first, fans second. I just find it hard to believe that Trev and company are that dumb.

I thought Trev was a good hire. With the moves he has made over the past 9 months - I don't think so anymore.

Just my opinion.
Oh PSU
;)

We want recruits to look good, not to look good.

Did you see the weight lifting tshirt design, its hideous. Maybe Trev will have to replace his designers and restructure his contract to save his job.

Just my opinion.
Said the man with the throw back helmet avatar.

My son is in his 30's. He just wants to see us win again. He could care less about alt uni's or turf design, just like me in my 60's.

Win games

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back