• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Coach Bowl.

Baylor and Iowa state Saturday
I'll definitely try to watch this game with them both being (potential) candidates. With Nebraska being off this week it frees up a few hours to browse elsewhere. Still wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being neither of them as our next coach.

One coach appears to have his team playing on a higher level than the other.
308165301_10159415775679576_6648619164033202054_n.jpg

With Cincinnati joining the Big 12, 4 of the 7-8 most discussed potential candidates are associated with that conference. Even without OK and Texas, good football being played there.
Edited to get the conference name correct.

Last edited:

Yet the B1G has much more prestige and stability, and every school in the Big12 would jump at the opportunity to join the B1G. Coaches understand that as well.
Yea. My point is that there are good teams and very good coaches there that others want to poach — and the new media deal and the two defections maybe make that possible.

OU has the advantage of having played us to boost their stats
While true, I was looking for Baylor/Iowa State comparisons. At this point, ISU seems to have the advantage at quarterback, running back, and receiver. Their QB and RB are first year starters who stepped in and replaced talented players. That's an indication of player development and good coaching.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back