• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska beats Iowa...

That's because no one wants to watch the Brewers.
Yeah you’re right team with the fourth best record in the MLB. A team on the pace to win 100 games. A team with a payroll less than $100M. A team with 3 legit Cy Young candidates and an MVP candidate but let’s watch a bunch of kids.

Want to watch good outstanding fun fundamental baseball watch the Brewers or go ahead and continue watching the pathetic Royal, Twins, Rockies teams you probably support or the vastly overwhelming Dodgers, Yankees or Red Sox?

Or go ahead and watch a bunch of 13 year old kids. Yeah so much better.

Yeah you’re right team with the fourth best record in the MLB. A team on the pace to win 100 games. A team with a payroll less than $100M. A team with 3 legit Cy Young candidates and an MVP candidate but let’s watch a bunch of kids.

Want to watch good outstanding fun fundamental baseball watch the Brewers or go ahead and continue watching the pathetic Royal, Twins, Rockies teams you probably support or the vastly overwhelming Dodgers, Yankees or Red Sox?

Or go ahead and watch a bunch of 13 year old kids. Yeah so much better.
Haha! You crying around about something that happens every year at this time is hilarious. If you were that much of an actual fan you would have figured out how to watch your team play every night. I watch almost every Braves game. Figure it out and let these kids have their moment.

Last edited:
Haha! You crying around about something that happens every year at this time is hilarious. If you were that much of an actual fan you would have figured out how to watch your team play every night. I watch almost every Braves game. Figure it out and let these kids have their moment.
The kids can have their moment … just doesn’t need to be on National TV. It’s not even really good baseball. yeah let’s watch an overly matured 13 year old strike out 14 batters. Yawn.

And you can stop being so condescending … so I don’t like Little League Baseball and you do … BFD.

The kids can have their moment … just doesn’t need to be on National TV. It’s not even really good baseball. yeah let’s watch an overly matured 13 year old strike out 14 batters. Yawn.

And you can stop being so condescending … so I don’t like Little League Baseball and you do … BFD.
Don't act like a dick and I won't treat you like one. I don't like the LLWS, but I know a lot of people do and it draws ratings. I also know these kids busted their asses to get where they are and deserve the moment. Furthermore, whether you like it or not, no one outside of Milwaukee - and a handful of other people - gives a crap about the Brewers. They're just not a big draw and it doesn't matter how good they are. I'm used to the Braves being really good and not being on ESPN. You'll find a way to watch if you really want to watch.

It doesn't need to take up two different ESPN channels for 4 hours per night for 5 straight nights.

Little league has been on ESPN more than the 1st place NL Central leading Milwaukee Brewers.
Classic. Best reasoning ever! LOL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back