• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska beats Iowa...

snocone.jpg

They must have a couple of good pitchers. I saw where they had scored only 5 runs in 4 games, but were in the regional final.

It’s the worst.

Little league bball is to be watched in person.
Watching young kids play for the love of the game and witnessing the pure joy on their face when they succeed and tears when they lose. Yeah I’d much rather see overweight beer guzzlers playing Cornhole on ESPN.

Just stop playing Little League Baseball on ESPN 24/7 for the next 4 weeks.
While I will agree that this should be watched in person, I'll have to agree to disagree about it stopped being played on ESPN. I remember since I was a child that is what I looked forward to for getting me through the first few weeks of school. I looked up to those kids as I would practice in my backyard or in my parent's basement. For me, this is one of the few times I'll watch ESPN anymore. Just specifically during these games. Seeing the joy that these kids have as some of them may never again be on a camera or may not make it to a D1 school, is why it needs to be played on ESPN.

While I will agree that this should be watched in person, I'll have to agree to disagree about it stopped being played on ESPN. I remember since I was a child that is what I looked forward to for getting me through the first few weeks of school. I looked up to those kids as I would practice in my backyard or in my parent's basement. For me, this is one of the few times I'll watch ESPN anymore. Just specifically during these games. Seeing the joy that these kids have as some of them may never again be on a camera or may not make it to a D1 school, is why it needs to be played on ESPN.
It doesn't need to take up two different ESPN channels for 4 hours per night for 5 straight nights.

Little league has been on ESPN more than the 1st place NL Central leading Milwaukee Brewers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back