• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska basketball activities paused. (No games vs Il, Md, MN, IA, PSU). Team back @ Practice!

I would hope the Nebraska basketball office has better sense than to agree to play 15 games in 31 days. When combined with traveling, if Covid didn't kill anyone, this schedule just might. Not even the NBA does this. Big 10, you need to look out for the safety and health of your student athletes. (supposedly that was the reason for all the delays and shuffling of schedules for athletic teams, right Big 10?)
I get the impression the B1G doesn't care one iota about Nebr B-ball. However, they need Nebr to play those games for the sake of the teams that do matter, i.e., the other teams need the "wins" to enhance their tournament resumés.

(content open to all)

***Hoiberg said he never felt like he needed to go to the hospital during his bout with COVID, but he did lose about 10 pounds during his recovery.
**After a rough first practice back on Sunday, Hoiberg said Tuesday’s session was much better. The Huskers only had seven available players on Sunday, but they were back up to 10 on Tuesday after two players returned from non-COVID illnesses.
***Hoiberg said two players were still going through the team’s return to play protocol and were not yet cleared to practice fully. However, he expected both of those players would be cleared by the end of the week.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back