• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska basketball activities paused. (No games vs Il, Md, MN, IA, PSU). Team back @ Practice!

Did anyone see Trevor Lakes on the bench on Sunday? I was wondering if he was out, and anyone else would be over the limit.

Okay. Well, I hope all the players are safe and it's spreading in the extended staff. Also hope someone has hidden Fred away in an undisclosed location and put him high on the "medically advised" vaccine list.
Well, Maryland is postponed this weekend, so who knows who all has what.

This season is all about building for next season. Missed games are missed opportunities to create team chemistry -- even worse when they currently can't practice together.
Agreed. With Eduardo late to the party, Walker not getting practice minutes like guys in the rotation, and now Yvan having to sit out, it creates challenges for guys to continue learning each other.

This season is all about building for next season. Missed games are missed opportunities to create team chemistry -- even worse when they currently can't practice together.

I know you meant this as a whole, but it might explain our inability to create any type of inside/outside game. Fred is very perimeter-centric (not a word), but I think in the B1G we do need to force opponent's inside players to play some defense, and chase a smaller guy from time to time. We can't do that if we don't use some pick and rolls, or inside out ball movement.

We are lucky. Purdue, Illini and Terps are cancelled .... whew. Conf 0-5, 0-8 if played.

Danny Nee is still available?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back