• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska at UCLA Gameday Weather Forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the high temp, wish it was an earlier game to catch more of the heat.

Californian's typically don't like too hot or too cold. I'd bet that our guys would be much better acclimated to high temps than the Bruins.

Also, Westwood is generally cooler and more mild then Pasadena. Pasadena tends to get much hotter then your more coastal situated areas. For instance, Pasadena listed at high of 91, while Westwood at 81. Bruins themselves aren't used to this heat.

Has been humid for the past few weeks....unusual for here....but lots of rain of late....

California humid is not Maryland (or even eastern Nebraska humid). Played 27 holes of golf today on the west side of LA and drank over a gallon of water and it felt super dry.

Last edited:

I think any kind of weather outside of 85 and low humidity is going to benefit the Huskers. We're more acclimated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back