• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska at Michigan State Gameday Weather Forecast -- Friday Update on Page 2, Post #17

WILX agrees,,,sort of at this moment. Thanks for keeping updates. Can you give a forecast for any college game in southern florida? Oh wait, hot, muggy, with 60% chance of rain

I'll update again later today. Rain chances are high early in the day Saturday -- but with the evening kickoff, they'll be low. I doubt rain impacts the game in East Lansing.

I've given weather forecasts for all sorts of places! :Biggrin: South Florida rain is around frequently -- but as you know, the majority of the time, it rains for 15-20 minutes then the sun breaks back out.

Last edited:

Friday PM Update:

No significant changes to the forecast. Will remove mention of rain. Good chance of rain early on Saturday (around daybreak), but should be long gone well before kickoff.

Pregame (Saturday afternoon): High around 62 degrees. Mostly cloudy skies early in the day, decreasing clouds as the afternoon progresses.

Kickoff (6PM CDT): 59°. Partly cloudy skies. Wind Westerly at 10-15 MPH.

Halftime: 55°. Partly cloudy. WSW wind at 8-10 MPH.

4th quarter: 53°. Mostly clear skies. WSW wind at 6-8 MPH.

Postgame: Around 50 degrees under mostly clear skies.

In other words, weather should not have a significant impact on the game. A bit chilly for those in the stands, but 50s are pretty nice temperatures for playing football.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back