• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Alabama

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Sitting in the stands now with my kids and I have to say this is the smallest D1 gym I have ever seen. WI'll post pic later if I can, wow. GBR!!

Sitting in the stands now with my kids and I have to say this is the smallest D1 gym I have ever seen. WI'll post pic later if I can, wow. GBR!!

You saying that Alabama spends more on their football program than on their women's basketball program? :Biggrin:

Last edited:

Just announced that Michigan St. will play Baylor in the Cotton Bowl. Still waiting for NU's bowl announcement.

Just announced that Michigan St. will play Baylor in the Cotton Bowl. Still waiting for NU's bowl announcement.

Sucks to be Michigan St. Baylor is going to run roughshod over them and take out their frustrations for not making the 4 teamer..... HAHA!!!!!

Foster Auditorium only seats about 3,000 people. All of the spectators sit above the floor. Built in 1939 and renovated in 2010.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back