• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska’s Bo Pelini talks Big Ten, South Carolina, and Cap One Bowl | Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Enjoy.....video at the link....

How was your first season in the Big Ten?“It was obviously an adjustment. It’s not very often that you are going to play 11 different opponents. I thought our kids handled it well. They knew it was going to be a challenge going into the year … I’m proud of our football team. We played some pretty good football teams, beat some pretty good football teams and had a couple of disappointing losses that really happened in games that we turned the football over. Which was fairly uncharacteristic for us. Overall, I thought our team played well and we want to finish it out the right way at this bowl game.â€￾

What sort of preparation goes into getting ready for the bowl game?
“Obviously you have a long time between games and we’ll get at it really hard this December before Christmas and then get ready to play and get our game plans installed. We give our team a good chunk of time off so they can go home and be with their families for Christmas and get back and have a game week once we get back to Orlando.â€￾

More here:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sp...-big-ten-south-carolina-and-cap-one-bowl.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back