• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEB @ PSU - Game 1 of 3 - ( 4-16-2021) 5:00 pm ctrl @ Medlar Field - State College

Well, I am from Florida, about 45 minutes from Miami. I thinks it's very natural to like your hometown team, eh. Doesn't mean I cared for the Miami teams that were thugs, but I found the Huskers when I was 8 yo and have been a HUSKER ever since. It's no secret I'm a Dolphins, Marlins, Heat fan(although I am in boycott mode right now). I also like to be a fan of local teams when I move to a new area. So I'm a Tulsa fan, Southern Miss fan and a Nevada fan. But just to be clear, I am a HUSKER first and foremost. GO BIG RED!!!

I hear u ;)

Lil' All 'N' and I started listening to the 4th inning as we were leaving Salina and heard the final out just before we paid for our double cheeseburgers and fries in the drive-thru at Runza in Fairbury. Loved how the team fiinished the game.

We are headed to the open practice tomorrow and can hopefully come back in two weeks for the baseball series against Rutgers.
We miss you, ok? BTW, you could have sent me one of those dbl cheeseburgers!! :)
1618647778986.png

Last edited:

Well, I am from Florida, about 45 minutes from Miami. I thinks it's very natural to like your hometown team, eh. Doesn't mean I cared for the Miami teams that were thugs, but I found the Huskers when I was 8 yo and have been a HUSKER ever since. It's no secret I'm a Dolphins, Marlins, Heat fan(although I am in boycott mode right now). I also like to be a fan of local teams when I move to a new area. So I'm a Tulsa fan, Southern Miss fan and a Nevada fan. But just to be clear, I am a HUSKER first and foremost. GO BIG RED!!!

Just when I think you couldn't get any lower, you GO AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back