• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb @ NW -Game 3 - 5-6-19 - 3:30 pm

I guess I need to stay away more often. I am the reason they lose.
DANG YOU!!!
upload_2019-5-6_22-47-23.jpeg

They are struggling with the P name!! :)

Pagliarini

Pronounced; Paglia reeni; Not; Pagli are eeni. C'mon Greg :Facepalm:

**I was so glad when they changed pitchers; D'Alise. Was tired of Greg's mispronunciation.

Is it safe to come in? Dont want to jinx this hitting explosion. :Wave:

I thought I was the one jinxing the team so I stayed away. Just listened on the radio while doing other things.

I guess I need to stay away more often. I am the reason they lose.

I am the reason and that's why I stayed away. :p

When NwU started their comeback I could just see us folding like a cheap suit. Way to hang on for the win HUSKERS! :Mfclap: :Rockon: :Corn2:

Way to hang in there CBob. Nice pbp. :nod: :Clap:

You know we've reached a low point when we celebrate avoiding a sweep against a bad Northwestern team.

We suck -- but we could've sucked more!

:Corn2:
Nah, on a given day, it’s binary: W > L, period. So yesterday was a good outcome. I’ll refrain from expecting a high score for artistic merit, too much teeth gnashing in that.

Why are you not around? Are you bored with our illustrious baseball talent? Hmm? LOL
Nah, it's this pesky little four letter word that keeps getting in my way of watching or reading the Huskers games. It's call "work". HA! :Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back