• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb @Minn - Sunday -May 8 - 1:00 pm Siebert Field - Game 3 of 3

Not one good aspect of the team again.
Total Regression…..sad.

It’s like not having Matthews in the lineup has made the infield all crazy.

And they seem to be totally missing his bat and “on base” ability as well. Just bad chemistry right now.

9-4… Could’ve easily been 10-3 from Riley’s 2nd year to his 3rd year with disaster and firing..

But this one’s similar…and just hard to believe.

Just my opinion here, nothing more... Riley's last two don't match the drop off from this teams one year to the next flop.

CJ Hood is the new pitcher

Stanke is the batter

0-1
chopped foul, 0-2
outside, 1-2
high, 2-2
please don't walk the batter

But that’s a total excuse. One man should not make that much of a difference. You fill the hole, next man up, team covers for it

There is absolutely no excuse for this year. I get it early on but there is still a lot of experience on this team especially with the pitching and catching.

Bolt bought himself a year with last season but thinking Trev will be talking to him if not already; Trev has had plenty of practice at it this year.

Last edited:

But that’s a total excuse. One man should not make that much of a difference. You fill the hole, next man up, team covers for it
Yep! you have to be ready to cover any changes in the lineup or the field position. That is what practice is all about

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back