• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA: Voluntary Campus Workouts OK Starting June 1 For Football & Basketball

I just wonder - if they open up the training facilities for these sports - how do they keep athletes from other sports who "happen" to live in the area from coming into those facilites?

I just wonder - if they open up the training facilities for these sports - how do they keep athletes from other sports who "happen" to live in the area from coming into those facilites?

The same way they kept the SEC from buying players new SUVs. :thumbsup:

March Madness brings in millions of $$$ to the NCAA. Certainly you don't expect the NCAA will overlook this and they want BB to begin asap. Same reasoning for football, a huge $$$ impact for not only the NCAA, but home sites - cities, bars, hotels, restaurants, etc., etc. VB isn't a profit center for 95%+ of universities and the NCAA so...............back burner to the tremendous athletes from VB programs, the coaching staff(s), etc. Money doesn't talk......it screams and yells !

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back