• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tourney selection, ESPNU at 7:30 CST; 8:30 EST

weaver75

Special Counsel
10 Year Member
Big 10 should have 5 of 8 top seeds, and Minnesota and Illinois deserve regionals over Texas. We shall see.

Will be interesting to see how the committee manages this one...It is a tough job. My guess is that they make the road to repeat a tough one for us....and I say "BRING IT".....Go Ladies. Go Big Red Cornhuskers!!!!

Big 10 should have 5 of 8 top seeds, and Minnesota and Illinois deserve regionals over Texas. We shall see.
If the committee follows the RPI rankings, the seedings won't look like that at all. In the latest RPI rankings, NU is 11th and Penn St. is 13th.

If the committee follows the RPI rankings, the seedings won't look like that at all. In the latest RPI rankings, NU is 11th and Penn St. is 13th.
Yep, if they do. I think and hope it is a mix of RPI and the ratings. But the committee is not easy to predict.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back