• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Sweet Sixteen

The Elite 8. Auburn gets terrible news with Okeke going down. Evening games Saturday, afternoon Sunday.

Gonzaga
Purdue
Virginia
Texas Tech
Michigan State
Auburn
Duke
Kentucky

I remember shedding a few tears after a final four lose in high school. We weren't even supposed to be in the tourney, and took a much bigger team to OT before loosing. They then beat a team in the finals by 40 points. Same team we beat by 35 during the regular season.

When did it become ok for men to cry after losing a basketball game? Now I remember - never!

The time I’m ok with it is when it’s a senior, and they are likely to have played their last meaningful basketball game. It’s been a driving force for over half their life...that might be worthy of some tears.
I played my last meaningful basketball game on the 8th grade B team. I was afraid to be home alone after dark. I don’t remember crying.

I think I am more of a “locker-puncher” type.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back