• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Selection Show

I don't think we are a real threat to Arkansas but, yeah, they probably are thinking this isn't the two seed they were expecting to get. Michigan has the starting pitching to be a problem in their regional.

I don't thnk the B1G could have handled anything around the pandemic with greater incompetence if they had sat around and decided to do the dumbest thing possible at every turn. Perhaps that what they did. At the very least, it's what they accomplished.

Nebraska vs Northeastern (30 RPI -- pretty solid resume for a 3-seed -- played Old Dominion very close in a 3-game series) ... 7PM Central/local time Friday evening. ESPN3 with the broadcast.

Last edited:
Nebraska vs Northeastern (30 RPI -- pretty solid resume for a 3-seed -- played Old Dominion very close in a 3-game series) ... 7PM Central/local time Friday evening. ESPN3 with the broadcast.
This will not be an easy first game. They are basically seeded the same as Nebraska.

I don't think we are a real threat to Arkansas but, yeah, they probably are thinking this isn't the two seed they were expecting to get. Michigan has the starting pitching to be a problem in their regional.

I don't thnk the B1G could have handled anything around the pandemic with greater incompetence if they had sat around and decided to do the dumbest thing possible at every turn. Perhaps that what they did. At the very least, it's what they accomplished.
It's like drawing Alabama in football, maybe worse.

Arkansas is 18-3 against #1 seeds , beating 9 of them. Nobody has 2 wins against them.

I have not seen Northeastern play, but looking at the schedule they had.. they played a good portion of their schedule (outside of the conf tourney) against 3 teams.. Delaware, Hofstra and Townson.. they had other single game teams, but those 3 made a good portion of their schedule.

I like our chances in this game!

24 of their games were against 3 teams

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back