• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Regional Game 3 (Elimination Game): NU vs UConn 12 Noon On ESPN 3

I thought they would come out and play well, boy I was wrong. Horrible, sloppy baseball. Even if you don’t bother showing up, there’s really no reason play that poorly at the end of the season.

This is the best Erstad can do here, this is his ceiling. He will be back next year and probably the year after that. It will be the same story. I’m fine with that as I don’t follow the baseball program that closely. It’s not going to get much better than this though. There is nothing impressive about any Erstad coached team I’ve ever watched. Poor pitching, poor hitting, poor plate strategy, poor game management, etc.

I thought they would come out and play well, boy I was wrong. Horrible, sloppy baseball. Even if you don’t bother showing up, there’s really no reason play that poorly at the end of the season.

This is the best Erstad can do here, this is his ceiling. He will be back next year and probably the year after that. It will be the same story. I’m fine with that as I don’t follow the baseball program that closely. It’s not going to get much better than this though. There is nothing impressive about any Erstad coached team I’ve ever watched. Poor pitching, poor hitting, poor plate strategy, poor game management, etc.
You are in a long line.

Erstad = Miles. Beginning season .... :). End of season .... :(. Year after year :mad:.

I hope Frost will not join E&M company.

I appreciate all of the regulars here that provide us with play-by-play all season, every season.

And now I'm a Creighton fan for a short period. There's one Big Ten team left -- and that's Michigan. I will root for 99% of teams before I will root for Michigan. So -- let's go Jays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back