• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Regional Game 2: NU vs Oklahoma State 7 PM Update:8:36 CT Due To Weather

Harvard threw their unanimous all Ivy League pitcher, and the #5 draft prospect in the regional yesterday, holding Okie State to two runs. Waldron doesn’t have as electric or stuff, but hopefully he learned some stuff from that outing. Gonna need at least 5 runs to win this I think. Anyone know who Okie State is throwing? Their pitching coach is an absolute stud.

Last edited:
Harvard threw their unanimous all Ivy League pitcher, and the #5 draft prospect in the regional yesterday, holding Okie State to two runs. Waldron doesn’t have as electric or stuff, but hopefully he learned some stuff from that outing. Gonna need at least 5 runs to win this I think. Anyone know who Okie State is throwing? Their pitching coach is an absolute stud.

Hearing their lefty with a .145 ERA. Transitioning from relieving to starting. Not a huge number of innings but obviously has been very effective.

Hearing their lefty with a .145 ERA. Transitioning from relieving to starting. Not a huge number of innings but obviously has been very effective.
Ya it looks like the OWH is staying could be the lefty you are talking about, or RHP with a 4.14 ERA. I’m sure they are going lefty. Would make no sense to throw the RHP with a higher ERA against us.

Oklahoma State is a bit like Crayton, where besides their top guy, they will run a bunch of dudes out there.

Ya it looks like the OWH is staying could be the lefty you are talking about, or RHP with a 4.14 ERA. I’m sure they are going lefty. Would make no sense to throw the RHP with a higher ERA against us.

Oklahoma State is a bit like Crayton, where besides their top guy, they will run a bunch of dudes out there.

Throwing lots of dudes makes it harder to plan for the right-lefty lineups. May not matter as much today anyway, if Henwood can't go, or is relegated to pinch hitting against a righty reliever. Would guess Hallmark starts at 2nd, Mojo in left with Mojo moving down the batting order. Mojo got 1 of our 4 hits Sunday against the OSU lefties, and walked and had a bunt single I think yesterday against the lefty, so maybe he's improving against lefties. And Altavilla homered yesterday from the right side. Trying to stay positive even though it's against my nature.

The Poke fans will show up in droves. We only had around what looked like 500 fans at the park yesterday. Hopefully the team tunes out the noise and gets some hits.

The Poke fans will show up in droves. We only had around what looked like 500 fans at the park yesterday. Hopefully the team tunes out the noise and gets some hits.

Ya, it will be a little different than playing in Omaha. No way would Erstad ever call that a problem, though. Quieting a noisy crowd can be just as much a motivator as inciting a noisy one.

Last edited:

A rain delay would work for me! I forgot, I am going to a barbecue party, hosted by my dentist. Of course, it starts the same time as our baseball game! His son just graduated from Dental School at Creighton University. Nice kid. I've known Brandon since he was a kid. :) Seems, he graduated Cum Laude! His dad is so proud. He graduated from Creighton, also.

So, if it is on time, I'll just have to be a little late. Hold oky st to 0 , please? ;) :Wave:

GO BIG RED!!!

Click on the ESPN3 below, to access the streaming of the game. It should be available near game time:

Friday, May 31 • 6 p.m. (CT)
Harvard (27-14) vs. #9 Oklahoma State (36-18)
Video Stream:
ESPN3

Last edited:

McNeese is leading Ohio St. 8-5 at the top of the 8th. I wouldn't have expected that myself.:O O:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back