• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NCAA Commercial to Feature Nebraska Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

ToungeInCheek since 2010
Staff member
10 Year Member
It will feature a lot of OSU/NU game footage.

Husker "Highlights" followed by THIS.

Footage from that game? Who are they trying to inspire? Sadists and masochists?
That's the joke. Since it says "will be going pro in something other than sports"

It's next level type stuff @huskernut, keep thinking. :Biggrin:

I felt a little bad making the joke. But the game really showed where we currently are as far as line talent, our lines were totally outmanned.

daduntsh.gif

It's next level type stuff @huskernut, keep thinking. :Biggrin:

I felt a little bad making the joke. But the game really showed where we currently are as far as line talent, our lines were totally outmanned.

Oh crap. I missed it.

It makes me wonder what other jokes I've been missing around here. Hey! Who put a "Kick Me" sticky on the back of my pants?!?

Oh crap. I missed it.

It makes me wonder what other jokes I've been missing around here. Hey! Who put a "Kick Me" sticky on the back of my pants?!?

Maybe it was too subtle, maybe it didn't work. But, pulling one over on the intended audience gets you fired/canceled in the long run.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back