• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA 2023 Change allowing 2 add'l WBB coaches

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here is a tid-bit I happened to run across:

In January the NCAA approved the addition of 2 assistant coaches to several sports, including WBB. These two positions, if filled, are on-campus positions so no off-campus recruiting is allowed.

I wonder whether we will be seeing some additions to our current WBB coaching staff?

I don't think that Trev has ever not budgeted for any of the sports to have the number of assistant coaches/analysts permitted under NCAA rules. So I have no doubt the money will be made available for Amy Williams to hire two more full time assistant coaches.

Since, I believe, Sam Haiby is doing graduate course work this season, I hope maybe she'll stick around to complete a graduate degree and help as a GA next season.

Oh, Chuck Love came up as a "suggested contact" on my Twitter timeline recently. Unsurprisingly, he's not coaching anywhere.(Not to suggest he's ever coming back, because he's not.) I believe he's some sort of basketball coaching consultant now.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back