• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA bracket

weaver75

Special Counsel
10 Year Member
Wisconsin should get a 3 or 4 seed. Hope we are not lined up to go to Madison. Louisville and Texas the top 2 seeds, and I am guessing Pittsburgh or BYU is the 4th seed. Looking at the above, maybe going to Madison would be okay. Getting to the Elite 8 in the first place won’t be easy.

We finished ahead of Purdue, Minnesota and Ohio State in the B1G, and beat Purdue twice but lost to Minnesota and Ohio State. These four teams, I will guess, likely to be seeded between 6 and 11. Can’t guess the order, except Purdue likely will be the highest of the four.

I also predict Michigan will get in so the B1G will have 8 teams in the tourney.
We will know soon enough.

I’d take anything that isn’t paired against texas or wisconsin in the elite 8.

If that happens, I’ll predict a final 4 run.

If they put a lot of weight on the RPI, seed could be 10-13 range. If they put more weight on being #2 in the strongest conference, i could see a 5-10 seed

Also think they will get 1st round at home

Last edited:
If they put a lot of weight on the RPI, seed could be 10-13 range. If they put more weight on being #2 in the strongest conference, i could see a 5-10 seed

Also think they will get 1st round at home
1st round at home SHOULD be a given. I refuse to believe we aren’t a top 16 team. I’m biased, but I think we’re top 8.

5. Baylor
6. Purdue
7. Kentucky
8.Georgia Trch
9. Ohio State
10. Nebraska
11. BYU
12. Minnesota

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back