• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Approves One Time Transfer Waiver

What I will wait to see is what happens to the Scholarship. Will that become available for immediate use as a replacement or will the school still be saddled with the burden of an empty spot?.

Can colleges recruit (speak to) players on other teams while that player is still under "contract"? (Although now days I think family and friends broker the deals behind the scenes).

So a player puts his name in the portal, good for him and having that flexibility now. I feel the scholly is pulled and freeing it up for the school.

@Stuck in the South

You bring up an excellent point and I honestly don’t know what happens to the scholarship. Does it free up? How fast it can be awarded to another individual, etc. etc.

Knowing the NCAA there’s probably 30 different things that can happen to the scholarship.

We just need to get smart on it so that our current kids get the benefit.....Not someone who has left the school.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back