• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama

i’m telling you Adrian Martinez would look like a Heisman winner behind this line and those receivers.
HA...I was just thinking the exact same thing! And with a kid like Smith with all the short stuff to the flat that Adrian likes to throw. Oh boy!

Of course Jones is just on fire tonight with his accuracy on the deep ball. And we have never seen that from Adrian.

49 seconds left depends on where Bama gets the ball I guess but the way they’re moving it a field goal might not be out of the question

Last edited:
I like the way Alabama has schemed it as well. Smith is constantly winding up with Borland a linebacker as his match up

Man the officiating is no friend of OSU's.... bet they are not use to that... Alabama getting away with alot of holding... very blatant I might add... guess that's how it is sometimes
thats why i love it, they get all the calls in the big 10

A friend of mine, who is in my officials association, was supposed to be the rules expert in the booth tonight. Clearly he is not there. He’s an old dude. I’m seriously concerned what’s up.

OSU defense looks like trash against Bama. Huge running lanes, wide open receivers, piss poor tackling. Plus they keep putting Borland on receivers. Really disappointing showing so far.

Honestly, did any one really think oSU had an actual shot at winning tonight? I had the over at 75, so I need one more score from Bama or that other team and I cash out kind of nice tomorrow.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back