• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Signing Day #2 Thread: Signing Day Presser At 2PM CST (Updates On JD, MO etc)

The above tweet was posted by Nebraska Football...looking at the 50 new recruits, scholarship and walk-ons. At this link, you can find the videos of coaches talking about each scholarship athlete as well as the picture and information all 50 new players.

We got the #3 & #5 recruits in AZ, UT got the #2 & #4 recruits. Oh so close.

Close indeed. Additionally, I think Wright was somewhere around #8, and MPM (had we been able to take him) would have given us another player near the top 10.

I think Cam Jurgens wins the center job. This staff is so dang high on him, I think he comes out on top come September.

I agree they are high on him but with that being said will he be ready for this season? Will be interesting to see. Farniok will be the competition

Farniok and Jurgens competition could be fierce! and good for both of them AND the team as a whole. Who will be the nastiest?

I think Cam Jurgens wins the center job. This staff is so dang high on him, I think he comes out on top come September.
There was a recruiting wrap up talk here in KC last night with Davidson, Moos, Held, Beckton, and Frost. They talked about the recruits and recruiting, but also a little about some current players. One was Jurgens, and they said he is up over 280lbs right now.

Btw the talk was pretty cool, but Frost looked tired as texas.

There was a recruiting wrap up talk here in KC last night with Davidson, Moos, Held, Beckton, and Frost. They talked about the recruits and recruiting, but also a little about some current players. One was Jurgens, and they said he is up over 280lbs right now.

Btw the talk was pretty cool, but Frost looked tired as texas.
Yep...took signing day on the road in KC...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back