• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Signing Day #2 Thread: Signing Day Presser At 2PM CST (Updates On JD, MO etc)

Expected to be a quiet day for Nebraska who signed 26 commits in December thus a full class plus 1.

Houston is expected to commit at 10 AM CST and the sign his LOI at a ceremony at 3 PM CST

Unsure if anyone else will sign with the Huskers tomorrow although Bivens has been discussed as a possible second signe.

Chance of a surprise is a big question too.

Bottom line is for a first full class for this staff it is a very good one that will more than likely finish Top 20

I have not had the time to read through this whole thread, but wondering how Bivens panned out.

I have not had the time to read through this whole thread, but wondering how Bivens panned out.

He signed with no school. I think the knee in the end after 18 months rehabbing scared teams away. School of thought he will go JUCO and have to show the knee is sound

He signed with no school. I think the knee in the end after 18 months rehabbing scared teams away. School of thought he will go JUCO and have to show the knee is sound
That sucks. Its one thing if we dont get him but way worse that a kid with all that talent may never get a chance to show it at the next level. I wish that kid the best no matter what happens and hope he recovers, whether that means enough to play football or in a way that he gets over what happened to him and finds something else he loves.

That sucks. Its one thing if we dont get him but way worse that a kid with all that talent may never get a chance to show it at the next level. I wish that kid the best no matter what happens and hope he recovers, whether that means enough to play football or in a way that he gets over what happened to him and finds something else he loves.

Agree on all

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back