• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Signing Day #2 Thread: Signing Day Presser At 2PM CST (Updates On JD, MO etc)

Looking at today from an optimists point of view we should all be very pleased. I would of loved to see a big bodied WR, or a 4* pass rusher just like everyone else on this board. But Frost and Co. were able to assemble what many believe to be the best class since 2011, and have all but one signature sent in the early period. All in the first full cycle! #GBR
Not only the best class since 2011 but also the best coaching staff to compliment it since at least 2001.

Hey I love this class but......the high expectations that so many of us put on this second signing period is kind of deflating. Its important to me that I sit back and evaluate it in its entirety rather than just the second part. :Banana:

I posted this in the OV thread and thought I would share it here.

Through the February 6 signing day, 43 OVs were used which means Frost and staff had 13 left for the cycle. With 26 already signed, that means almost 61% of those who came on OVs. If Houston signs as expected, that moves to almost 63%. If Bivens is a surprise signee tomorrow, then it moves to a little over 65%.
I am confused about Bivens if he has an offer and wants to come to Nebraska is it possible the offer could be pulled?

I am confused about Bivens if he has an offer and wants to come to Nebraska is it possible the offer could be pulled?
I think everyone is confused about Bivens and nobody has a clue what is going on with him at this point. If it was my choice I would take a chance on him, he has too big of an upside to pass up. I would never save scholarships for things that might happen later on but I dont get paid millions of dollars to make those decisions either.

Last edited:

You can always pull offers. Not the case with this one

It could be they do not feel comfortable with where his repaired knee is after 18 months. Just one thought thus not willing to take his commitment.

We shall see though

I think everyone is confused about Bivens and nobody has a clue what is going on with him at this point. If it was my choice I would take a chance on him, he has too big of an upside to pass up. I would never save scholarships for things that might happen later on but I dont get paid millions of dollars to make those decisions either.

I would too

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back