• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Signing Day 2 (2/1/23)

I saw where one coach at a small school said he was there about 5 minutes, which was 5 minutes longer then any NU coach in the past.
Like the nice looking lady at the bar who gives you her phone number, you dont lose it, glad to have gotten it, and maybe next time you'll have good things to say

28 recruits, tied with Alabama for most (247 says Bama had 9 5 stars and 18 4 stars; NU had 0 and 4).
Rhule came to Lincoln and brought his luggage, and it is Samsonite.

Keep the latches lubed and use shoe polish to cover the scuffs, maybe tie a ribbon on the handle so you can spot it at the carousel and we’ll be fine.

Adding 39 players in 1 class is incredible, managing this class to 85 scholarships come spring will be absolutely shocking. Here's hoping we get through the rough spots unscathed. GBR

Wow, great turn out!!!
PI families are more than brothers and sisters. It is uncles aunties and all their children. If people.are remotely related they are cousins. Same with my wifes Pinoy family. I have met her grandmother's cousins kids and they are still cousin. My kids still call her cousins uncle and auntie.

Rhule came to Lincoln and brought his luggage, and it is Samsonite.

Keep the latches lubed and use shoe polish to cover the scuffs, maybe tie a ribbon on the handle so you can spot it at the carousel and we’ll be fine.

Attachments

• mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u8.jpg
    mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u8.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 64

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back