• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Semi-Final: Nebraska vs. Illinois

Huskers did great!

If you can get to Minneapolis Saturday, GET THERE!
I heard the box office is sold out, but I'm sure you can find plenty of available tickets around the venue. I'm surprised at how many MN fans were in the house, but also there will be a lot of tickets from BYU and Illinois fans who are looking to sell.

And to think that, in set 2, my wife and I were wondering if we'd be coming home early (though neither one of us said it out loud).

I heard the box office is sold out, but I'm sure you can find plenty of available tickets around the venue. I'm surprised at how many MN fans were in the house, but also there will be a lot of tickets from BYU and Illinois fans who are looking to sell.

And to think that, in set 2, my wife and I were wondering if we'd be coming home early (though neither one of us said it out loud).
The Minn fans wanted to see real volleyball!! ;)

End of set 2 - So far down, I almost fell asleep.
End of set 5 - So far up, didn't know if I could sleep again (didn't till after 0230)

First 2 sets, didn't play anywhere near our best of the season (I'm guessing it was some of the worst play of the season). I believe the team is saving the best for the last match of the season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back